- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 32 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head lights are dim1
- headlights and turn signals are corroded1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.