- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
Dodge Recall 826: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Neon
This inadequate welding could allow the tube to separate from the arm, resulting in a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front suspension lower control arms may have been inadequately welded between the pivot tube and the arm.
- Dealers will replace the lower control arm.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.