- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 826: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Neon
This inadequate welding could allow the tube to separate from the arm, resulting in a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front suspension lower control arms may have been inadequately welded between the pivot tube and the arm.
- Dealers will replace the lower control arm.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.