- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 826: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Neon
This inadequate welding could allow the tube to separate from the arm, resulting in a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front suspension lower control arms may have been inadequately welded between the pivot tube and the arm.
- Dealers will replace the lower control arm.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.