- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 22 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 35 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
2001 Dodge Neon Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over4
- Battery Won't Hold Charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.