- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 71 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over4
- battery won't hold charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.