- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 67 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine dies when idling2
- belts break1
- cuts out severely1
- dies while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.