- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 961: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 110/Tire Placard
2001 Dodge Neon
The label specifies the wrong recommended tire size. This could cause the owner to select incorrect replacement tires.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with the sport appearance package fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS 110, "tire selection and rims." Certain vehicles built with 16" wheels and tires were equipped with the incorrect tire placard.
- Owners will be provided with a new label, or, if the owner wishes, their dealer can install the label for them.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.