- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall 961: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 110/Tire Placard
2001 Dodge Neon
The label specifies the wrong recommended tire size. This could cause the owner to select incorrect replacement tires.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with the sport appearance package fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS 110, "tire selection and rims." Certain vehicles built with 16" wheels and tires were equipped with the incorrect tire placard.
- Owners will be provided with a new label, or, if the owner wishes, their dealer can install the label for them.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.