- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 972: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 110/Tire Placard
2001 Dodge Neon
The label specifies the wrong recommended tire size. This could cause the owner to select incorrect replacement tires.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles built with 15" wheels, equipped with an R/T package. Certain vehicles were equipped with an incorrect tire placard. The vehicles were equipped with P195/50R16 tires but the tire placard indicated that the recommended tire sizes were P185/65R14 and P185/65R15. This does not comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims."
- Owners will be provided with a correct label and installation instructions. Owner notification began February 14, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.