- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 972: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 110/Tire Placard
2001 Dodge Neon
The label specifies the wrong recommended tire size. This could cause the owner to select incorrect replacement tires.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles built with 15" wheels, equipped with an R/T package. Certain vehicles were equipped with an incorrect tire placard. The vehicles were equipped with P195/50R16 tires but the tire placard indicated that the recommended tire sizes were P185/65R14 and P185/65R15. This does not comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims."
- Owners will be provided with a correct label and installation instructions. Owner notification began February 14, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.