- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 75 days ago
2004 Dodge Neon
2004 Dodge Neon Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bad Cam Shaft Sensor1
- Car Shuts Down While Driving1
- Dash Lights Flash, Radio Dies, Car Dies, No Power At All1
- Fuse Box Buzzes When Initiating Highbeams1
- Headlights Sometimes Don't Come On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.