- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 78 days ago
2004 Dodge Neon
2004 Dodge Neon Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Light On3
- Camshaft Sensor Failure2
- Check Engine Light Runs Roughly2
- Runs Rough,Usually Stalls2
- Throttle/Timing Chain Sticks2
- Motor Ticks When Engine Is Cold1
- Red-Lines When Starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.