- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 1 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 84 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 84 days ago
Dodge Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Dodge Nitro
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge Nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.