- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 5 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 34 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
Dodge Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Dodge Nitro
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge Nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.