- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 59 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 85 days ago
Dodge Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Dodge Nitro
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge Nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.