- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 822: Daimlerchrysler/Cng Cylinder
1999 Dodge Ram 1500
The fuel tank could move increasing the risk of a fire and/or explosion.
Fuel System, Other — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Vans equipped with compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel tanks. Incorrect fuel tank straps were installed on the small fuel tank. As a result, the fuel tank may not be securely attached to the vehicle.
- Dealers will replace the mounting straps for the small fuel tank.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.