- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall 822: Daimlerchrysler/Cng Fuel Leak
1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vans and wagons equipped with compressed natural gas (CNG). The fuel hose that connects the left and right fuel rails may shrink and leak fuel if exposed to high engine operating temperatures.
- Dealers will replace the fuel rail assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.