- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 28 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 32 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 44 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall 828: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1999 Dodge Ram 1500
The fluid could ignite on the hot exhaust possibly resulting in a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with manual transmission, V10 engines and four-wheel-drive transfer cases. Under sustained maximum rated vehicle load, while driving up a steep grade in four-wheel-drive low range in hot ambient conditions, the local exhaust temperature proximate to the hydraulic clutch line can generate line temperatures that exceed the temperature limit of the clutch line material. If this condition occurs and the clutch is depressed, the line could rupture.
- Dealers will replace the hydraulic clutch assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.