- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall 838: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1999 Dodge Ram 1500
If the line melts, hydraulic fluid can leak onto the vehicle exhaust and cause an underbody fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and manual transmissions. The underbody hydraulic clutch line heat shield is too short, allowing the plastic clutch line material to be directly exposed to exhaust temperatures. It is possible to exceed the melting temperature of the clutch line material.
- Dealers will install the proper length heat shield.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.