- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall 971: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Hose/ABS Sensor Wire
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This could ultimately result in wire damage and/or a hole in the brake line, affecting brake effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with an anti-lock braking system (ABS). Some vehicles may have inadequate clearance between the front tire/wheel and the brake hose/ABS sensor wire assembly. During full lock turns, it is possible for the tire or wheel to contact the brake hose/ABS sensor wire assembly.
- Dealers will replace the front brake hose assemblies, and the ABS sensor wire will be inspected and replaced if necessary. Owner notification began March 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.