- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 861: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
If the bracket separates the vehicle could experience reduced directional stability, braking degradation and/or vehicle pull under braking.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The welds at the right side lower control arm bracket to axle tube attachment may have inadequate fatigue life due to poor weld quality. This can lead to separation of the control arm bracket from the axle tube.
- Dealers will replace the front axle with a properly welded front axle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.