- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall C10: Daimlerchrysler/Exterior Mirrors
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This could potentially affect rearward field of vision, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Exterior
- On certain pickup trucks, the detent system on the exterior mirror housings may lose the functionality.
- Dealers will install a mirror detent retainer kit to correct this condition. Owner notification began on April 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.