- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall C10: Daimlerchrysler/Exterior Mirrors
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This could potentially affect rearward field of vision, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Exterior
- On certain pickup trucks, the detent system on the exterior mirror housings may lose the functionality.
- Dealers will install a mirror detent retainer kit to correct this condition. Owner notification began on April 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.