- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 54 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 59 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 70 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall C10: Daimlerchrysler/Exterior Mirrors
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This could potentially affect rearward field of vision, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Exterior
- On certain pickup trucks, the detent system on the exterior mirror housings may lose the functionality.
- Dealers will install a mirror detent retainer kit to correct this condition. Owner notification began on April 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.