- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall C10: Daimlerchrysler/Exterior Mirrors
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This could potentially affect rearward field of vision, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Exterior
- On certain pickup trucks, the detent system on the exterior mirror housings may lose the functionality.
- Dealers will install a mirror detent retainer kit to correct this condition. Owner notification began on April 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.