2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "Death Wobble"13
- Tie Rod Ends Have Failed12
- Clunking Noise When Going Over Bumps4
- Front End Vibration4
- Front Shock Gone Bad4
- Bad Shocks And Struts3
- Ball Joints Went Out3
- Vibrations From Rear When Driving3
- NHTSA: Suspension55
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.