- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 21 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start5
- Loud Ticking And Clacking From Engine5
- Dies While Driving4
- Faulty Manifold Bolts4
- Lifter Wore Out Camshaft4
- Check Engine Light On2
- Cracked Manifold1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.