- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Fuel Line Leakage
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Light duty trucks equipped with either a 8.0L V-10 engine or a 5.9L V-8 heavy duty gasoline engine. An exhaust system heat shield attaching screw is too close to the underbody fuel line. The line can rub against the screw, possibly causing fuel leakage.
- Dealers will remove the underbody heat shield attaching screw and replace it with rubber adhesive. The chassis fuel line will be inspected for signs of wear and any tubes indicating wear will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.