- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/High Engine Idle Speed
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
This creates a signal which is misinterpreted by the engine control software, causing a high idle speed condition.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 5.9L - 24 valve diesel engine. An intermittent high engine idle condition can occur due to a malfunction of the vehicle speed sensor.
- Dealers will replace the engine controller software to correct erroneous speed sensor signals.
Click a tab for more information.