- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Seat Belt Buckles
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
In the event of a vehicle crash, the seat belt assembly would have reduced strength, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The front seat belt buckles were not properly riveted to the support strap.
- Dealers will replace the front outer seat belt buckles with buckles that have been properly riveted.
Click a tab for more information.