- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Wheel Separation
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
This fracture can result in crack propagation around the wheel mounting bolt circule ultimately resulting in a wheel separation.
Service Brakes, Air — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The brake rotor material strength is not sufficient causing a hub fatigue fracture.
- Dealers will inspect the brake rotors and if necessary, replace these rotors.
Click a tab for more information.