- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall 828: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
The fluid could ignite on the hot exhaust possibly resulting in a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with manual transmission, V10 engines and four-wheel-drive transfer cases. Under sustained maximum rated vehicle load, while driving up a steep grade in four-wheel-drive low range in hot ambient conditions, the local exhaust temperature proximate to the hydraulic clutch line can generate line temperatures that exceed the temperature limit of the clutch line material. If this condition occurs and the clutch is depressed, the line could rupture.
- Dealers will replace the hydraulic clutch assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.