- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 65 days ago
Dodge Recall B15: Daimlerchrysler/Throttle Linkage
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
This could potentially result in a loss of throttle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On certain pickup trucks equipped with diesel engines only, the throttle linkage joints can corrode and cause the throttle to bind or stick.
- Dealers will replace the rod ends and ball studs. Owner notification began July 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.