- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 83 days ago
Dodge Recall B15: Daimlerchrysler/Throttle Linkage
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
This could potentially result in a loss of throttle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On certain pickup trucks equipped with diesel engines only, the throttle linkage joints can corrode and cause the throttle to bind or stick.
- Dealers will replace the rod ends and ball studs. Owner notification began July 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.