- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 8 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 37 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 45 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 50 days ago
1998 Dodge Ram 3500
Worst 1998 Ram 3500 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar10
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.