- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall 861: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Ram 3500
If the bracket separates the vehicle could experience reduced directional stability, braking degradation and/or vehicle pull under braking.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The welds at the right side lower control arm bracket to axle tube attachment may have inadequate fatigue life due to poor weld quality. This can lead to separation of the control arm bracket from the axle tube.
- Dealers will replace the front axle with a properly welded front axle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.