- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 57 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 82 days ago
Dodge Recall 861: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm
2000 Dodge Ram 3500
If the bracket separates the vehicle could experience reduced directional stability, braking degradation and/or vehicle pull under braking.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The welds at the right side lower control arm bracket to axle tube attachment may have inadequate fatigue life due to poor weld quality. This can lead to separation of the control arm bracket from the axle tube.
- Dealers will replace the front axle with a properly welded front axle.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.