- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall 990: Daimlerchrysler/Power Seat Connector Circuit
2000 Dodge Ram 3500
If the circuit breaker cycles for an extended period of time, heat could build up in the connector, possibly resulting in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Vans and wagons not equipped with power front seats. In the presence of road salt, water, and possibly other debris, the power seat connector located beneath the driver's seat could develop a high resistive short circuit that cycles the circuit breaker.
- Owners will receive instructions for removing the circuit breaker from the fuse panel. If an owner desires, their dealer can perform the repair. Owner notification began August 27, 2001. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.