- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 9 days ago
- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 73 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 86 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Dodge Recall B04: Daimlerchrysler/Pdc Wire
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- On certain pickup trucks, the alternator wire connection to the power distribution center (pdc) can loosen.
- Dealers will inspect the installation of the alternator wire connection to the pdc and if necessary, reposition the wire so that the crimp connection will face upward and tighten the fastener to the correct torque setting. Owner notification began May 20, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.