- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 33 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 62 days ago
Dodge Recall B04: Daimlerchrysler/Pdc Wire
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- On certain pickup trucks, the alternator wire connection to the power distribution center (pdc) can loosen.
- Dealers will inspect the installation of the alternator wire connection to the pdc and if necessary, reposition the wire so that the crimp connection will face upward and tighten the fastener to the correct torque setting. Owner notification began May 20, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.