- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Dodge Recall 955: Daimlerchrysler/Upper Control Arms
2001 Dodge Ram 3500
This rotation could twist the steering linkage and possibly separate the brake lines, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks. The upper control arms attached with cadmium coated nuts can cause the bolts to stretch due to the application of a higher than specified clamp load. Breakage of the upper control arm fasteners could cause the axle to rotate forward under braking conditions.
- Dealers will replace the upper control arm bolts and nuts.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.