- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall B20: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Caliper
2002 Dodge Ram 3500
During rotation, the brake line could separate from the caliper resulting in a brake fluid loss in the rear brake hydraulic system.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- On certain 4X4 pickup trucks, the rear axle flange weld to the axle tube could fatigue and allow the brake caliper assembly to rotate.
- Dealers will install rear brake caliper reinforcements on the rear axle assemblies. Owner notification began December 9, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.