- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall B20: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Caliper
2002 Dodge Ram 3500
During rotation, the brake line could separate from the caliper resulting in a brake fluid loss in the rear brake hydraulic system.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- On certain 4X4 pickup trucks, the rear axle flange weld to the axle tube could fatigue and allow the brake caliper assembly to rotate.
- Dealers will install rear brake caliper reinforcements on the rear axle assemblies. Owner notification began December 9, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.