- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 71 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.