- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 23 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 27 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 39 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 76 days ago
Dodge Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.