- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 24 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 51 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 52 days ago
Dodge Recall C02: Daimlerchrysler/Idle Speed
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This can result in unintended acceleration and a reduction in braking effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Certain pickup trucks, equipped with cummins diesel engines and manual transmissions, may experience an elevated idle speed after extended cruise control use.
- Dealers will reprogram the software in the cummins engine controller. Owner notification began on March 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.