- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 19 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 47 days ago
Dodge Recall C21: Daimlerchrysler/Wheels
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in a crash without warning.
Wheels — Hubcap/Cover
- Certain heavy duty pickup trucks, the aluminum wheels may have excessive porosity in the center hub area which can cause a wheel to crack.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels and replace them if necessary. Owner notification is expected to begin June 17, 2003.. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.