- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 76 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 86 days ago
Dodge Recall C21: Daimlerchrysler/Wheels
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in a crash without warning.
Wheels — Hubcap/Cover
- Certain heavy duty pickup trucks, the aluminum wheels may have excessive porosity in the center hub area which can cause a wheel to crack.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels and replace them if necessary. Owner notification is expected to begin June 17, 2003.. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.