- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall C21: Daimlerchrysler/Wheels
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in a crash without warning.
Wheels — Center Section
- Certain heavy duty pickup trucks, the aluminum wheels may have excessive porosity in the center hub area which can cause a wheel to crack.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels and replace them if necessary. Owner notification is expected to begin June 17, 2003.. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.