- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 26 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 38 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 75 days ago
Dodge Recall C21: Daimlerchrysler/Wheels
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in a crash without warning.
Wheels — Hubcap/Cover
- Certain heavy duty pickup trucks, the aluminum wheels may have excessive porosity in the center hub area which can cause a wheel to crack.
- Dealers will inspect the wheels and replace them if necessary. Owner notification is expected to begin June 17, 2003.. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.