- August 12: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Includes 2.4L Engines news | 1 days ago
- August 9: Tigershark Engine Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 66 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 3500
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transfer Case Exploded2
- U Joints Driveshaft Bad2
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.