- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 75 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 3500
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Injection Line Breaks3
- Blown Turbo1
- Common Rail Failure1
- Engine Stalls When Cruise Control Engaged1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.