- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 9 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 18 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- June 17: Chrysler ABS Module Repairs Forthcoming: Recall Issued recalls | 56 days ago
Dodge TSB #SB-14-001-10
2005 Dodge Ram 3500
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Dodge for this TSB. Call your local Dodge dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-14-001-10.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- DODGE: ELECTRONIC FUEL CONTROL ACTUATOR (FCA) AVAILABLE FOR SERVICE/NEW DIAGNOSTICS AVAILABLE FOR DTC P0251. ENGINE SURGES AT IDLE OR MIL ILLUMINATION. FURTHER INVESTIGATION MAY IDENTIFY DTC P0251-CP3 PUMP REGULATOR CONTROL-DIESEL. IF P0251 IS PRESENT, FOLLOW THE DIAGNOSTICS IN THIS SB. IF OTHER DTC'S ARE PRESENT, REPAIR AS NECESSARY BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. MODEL RAM TRUCK. *PE
Click a tab for more information.