- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 56 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall F12: Cab Clearance Lamps/FMVSS 108
2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Without these lamps, other vehicle operators may not detect the increased width of the vehicle which could cause a crash without warning.
- Certain trucks equipped with dual rear wheels fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The trucks may have been inadvertently manufactured without the roof mounted cab clearance lamps.
- Dealers will install cab clearance lights free of charge. The recall began on March 20, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.