- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall F12: Cab Clearance Lamps/FMVSS 108
2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Without these lamps, other vehicle operators may not detect the increased width of the vehicle which could cause a crash without warning.
- Certain trucks equipped with dual rear wheels fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The trucks may have been inadvertently manufactured without the roof mounted cab clearance lamps.
- Dealers will install cab clearance lights free of charge. The recall began on March 20, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.