- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 1 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 30 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Dodge Recall F12: Cab Clearance Lamps/FMVSS 108
2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Without these lamps, other vehicle operators may not detect the increased width of the vehicle which could cause a crash without warning.
- Certain trucks equipped with dual rear wheels fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The trucks may have been inadvertently manufactured without the roof mounted cab clearance lamps.
- Dealers will install cab clearance lights free of charge. The recall began on March 20, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.