- September 11: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Chargers and Challengers news | 18 days ago
- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 57 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 58 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 66 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 69 days ago
2006 Dodge Ram 3500
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Tranmission Failure4
- Pump Seal, Shift Leaver Seal, Leaking Oil2
- Transmission Stuck In 1st Gear2
- Transmission Failure1
- Transmission Not Working Properly At Stop1
- Won't Shift Into Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.