- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 0 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 46 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
2007 Dodge Ram 3500
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Broken Axle1
- Broken Drivetrain And Gearshift Box1
- Rear-End Went Out At 65 K And Again At 127k1
- Stuck In 4 Wheel Drive1
- Vibration At Low Speeds With Gooseneck Trailer1
- NHTSA: Power Train11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.