- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 11 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 57 days ago
2007 Dodge Ram 3500
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bad Injectors1
- Blowby Engine Knocking1
- Flywheel Came Off Damaging The Transmission1
- Turbo Malfunction1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.