- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Dodge Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Dodge Ram 3500
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.