- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Fuel Line Leakage
1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Light duty trucks equipped with either a 8.0L V-10 engine or a 5.9L V-8 heavy duty gasoline engine. An exhaust system heat shield attaching screw is too close to the underbody fuel line. The line can rub against the screw, possibly causing fuel leakage.
- Dealers will remove the underbody heat shield attaching screw and replace it with rubber adhesive. The chassis fuel line will be inspected for signs of wear and any tubes indicating wear will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.