- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 27 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Dodge Recall 816: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
- Vehicle description: Vans and vans used for conversion. If a heavy object impacts the metal casing of the air bag electronic control module (aecm), located under the driver seat, the module could inadvertently deploy the air bags.
- Dealers will replace the aecm with a module that incorporates revised hardware and software on all affected vehicles.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.