- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall 990: Daimlerchrysler/Power Seat Connector Circuit
2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500
If the circuit breaker cycles for an extended period of time, heat could build up in the connector, possibly resulting in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Vans and wagons not equipped with power front seats. In the presence of road salt, water, and possibly other debris, the power seat connector located beneath the driver's seat could develop a high resistive short circuit that cycles the circuit breaker.
- Owners will receive instructions for removing the circuit breaker from the fuse panel. If an owner desires, their dealer can perform the repair. Owner notification began August 27, 2001. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.