- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall C02: Daimlerchrysler/Idle Speed
2003 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This can result in unintended acceleration and a reduction in braking effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Certain pickup trucks, equipped with cummins diesel engines and manual transmissions, may experience an elevated idle speed after extended cruise control use.
- Dealers will reprogram the software in the cummins engine controller. Owner notification began on March 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.