- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Cab/Frame Bolts
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
This condition can allow the cab to separate from the frame increasing the risk of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. These vehicles may have been built with bolts that were not properly hardened. The bolts were used to attach the cab and the core support to the frame.
- Dealers will replace these bolts with properly hardened bolts.
Click a tab for more information.