- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 27 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Cab/Frame Bolts
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
This condition can allow the cab to separate from the frame increasing the risk of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. These vehicles may have been built with bolts that were not properly hardened. The bolts were used to attach the cab and the core support to the frame.
- Dealers will replace these bolts with properly hardened bolts.
Click a tab for more information.