- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Cab/Frame Bolts
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
This condition can allow the cab to separate from the frame increasing the risk of a crash.
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. These vehicles may have been built with bolts that were not properly hardened. The bolts were used to attach the cab and the core support to the frame.
- Dealers will replace these bolts with properly hardened bolts.
Click a tab for more information.