- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 79 days ago
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 144
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 105
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 65
- engine problemsNHTSA: 60
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 42
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 36
- steering problemsNHTSA: 32
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 31
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 27
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 24
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 21
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 20
- lights problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 14
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 12
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Ram Van 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 2500.
Worst 1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 120,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Dodge Ram Van 2500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!