- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Fuel Line Leakage
1998 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Light duty trucks equipped with either a 8.0L V-10 engine or a 5.9L V-8 heavy duty gasoline engine. An exhaust system heat shield attaching screw is too close to the underbody fuel line. The line can rub against the screw, possibly causing fuel leakage.
- Dealers will remove the underbody heat shield attaching screw and replace it with rubber adhesive. The chassis fuel line will be inspected for signs of wear and any tubes indicating wear will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.