- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Wheel Separation
1998 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This fracture can result in crack propagation around the wheel mounting bolt circule ultimately resulting in a wheel separation.
Service Brakes, Air — Disc — Rotor
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. The brake rotor material strength is not sufficient causing a hub fatigue fracture.
- Dealers will inspect the brake rotors and if necessary, replace these rotors.
Click a tab for more information.